View/Pay Water Bill

You can pay by check by mailing to 201 S. Broadway Ave, PO Box 521, Braham, MN 55006. You can also drop off your payment anytime using the payment box located outside of City Hall on the east side of the building.

To view your water/sewer or pay by credit card, visit PSN or call toll-free 877-885-7968. Be sure to have your bill handy to provide your water & sewer bill customer account number. The City of Braham uses Payment Service Network to process our payments and post bills. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry. You can also call City Hall to make your credit card payment over the phone (the convenience fee will still apply).

To pay by smart phone or tablet, download PSN Payments from the App Store or Google Play. TIP: Go online the first time to create your payer profile.

A $3.30 convenience fee is charged by our payment processor for the service.

Online and through the app:

  • You can pay from your checking account, savings account, or by credit card.
  • Pay immediately, schedule a payment, or set up auto-pay for the amount of your bill.
  • Print receipts, view payment history, see status of (online) payments. You can also view your bill and receive notifications when your bills are ready.



  • If you need assistance with viewing your bills or paying online, call PSN at 866-917-7368.
  • If you have questions on the amount of your bill or establishing service, call the Billing Clerk at 320-496-8710.

Notice for Military Personnel

Minnesota law (Minn. State. §325E.028) requires that customers and utilities make utility payment arrangements for military service personnel if a member of the household has been:

  1. Issued orders into active duty,
  2. Deployed, or
  3. Issued an order for change in duty station, and the 
  4. Residential customer meets specific income criteria.


The City of Braham must not disconnect the utility service of that qualifying residential customer due to non-payment. An application for a utility payment agreement must include copies of income statements and proof of military orders as described in the law. Braham may shut off utility service for nonpayment if an application does not include the required copies of income statements and proof of military orders as required by Minn. Stat. §325E.028. If you would like a copy of this law you may call the Billing Clerk at 763-496-8710.